rosarium.etsy.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

On the 12th day of Christmas, my owner gave to me...





On the 11th day of Christmas, my godparents gave to me...




On the 10th day of Christmas, my brother gave to me...




On the 9th day of Christmas, my best friend gave to me...




On the 8th day of Christmas, my student gave to me...




On the 7th day of Christmas, our children gave to us...




On the 6th day of Christmas, my godchildren gave to me...





On the 5th day of Christmas, my sweetheart gave to me...




On the 4th day of Christmas, my mother gave to me...




On the 3rd day of Christmas,  my grandchildren gave to me...




On the 2nd day of Christmas, my sister gave to me...



On the 1st day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...













.

No comments:

Post a Comment